HomeAwardsTutorialsDesign TeamsRecipes

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Heartfelt Creations June 2014 Alumni Blog Hop

Hello! I am so happy that you stopped by today for the Heartfelt Creations Alumni  Hop. I have been busy and have not taken much time to  get artsy these past months. I realized how much I missed the creative release.   Here is  a card that is about as clean and simple as I can get.



To be eligible for a $25.00 Heartfelt Creations Gift Certificate you must leave a comment on each participants blog. A random winner will be announced on June 28, 2014.  The hop starts at 8 AM EST Tuesday, June 24, 2014 and goes until Midnight Friday, June 27, 2014.  Below is a list of  participants. If you are following the hop  in order you should have arrived here by way of Emilia, then head to Glenda.




Heartfelt Creation Products used:
HCDP1 243 Sweet Lullaby Paper Collection
HCPC 3602 Sweet Little One PreCut Set
HCD 746 Sweet Lullaby Die
HCD 735 Gift Ensemble Die
Spellbinders Dies:
Ovals - Small
Scalloped Grand Ovals

Other: card stock - blue and white, sequins, blue, green and black ink, tape

Directions: Cut 5" x 5" piece of paper from Sweet Lullaby Collection. Cut  the Oval Birds card front from Sweet Lullaby Paper Collection. Stamp the sentiment in the oval above the birds. Cut an oval frame from dies and sponge ink on edges. Cut flowers and leaves from blue card stock and Sweet Lullaby Collection with dies. Sponge green ink on the leaves . Layer card as shown and attached flowers, leaves and sequins.

Enjoy!






43 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Turquoise and birds, my 2 favorites! :) Lovely card!

LISA said...

Clean and simple is an understatement!! This is totally beautiful!!!

merrymstamper said...

Sweet flowers!!! Your card is pretty.

April said...

Gorgeous! I love the flowers and sweet birds. Great job.

creativearts said...

Really love your flowers, Linda. I went to a scrapbook expo this past weekend and stocked up on Heartfelt Creations. Your blog is such a a great inspiration!

Unknown said...

What a sweet set of birdies! Your creation is awesome!

Sue D said...

Your card is beautiful!!

Dawn S. said...

Lovely card. The birds are so sweet!

Glenda said...

What a beauty! Love the little birds!

Anita Braddock said...

Stunning card love the layering. love the added sparkle to the birds the details are Beautiful thanks for sharing.

Louise H. said...

This is one of my favorites from the hop. I am in love with birds, and this image and the way you colored it are great! I also love the HC flowers used here. I love the cut outs on them. Great card.

Amanda R said...

This is gorgeous, I love the color scheme you worked with!

barbara macaskill said...

Spectacular card! Love your layout and the birds are so sweet! TFS!

Laura said...

What a great card. love it..
Laura D.
lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love your card! The colors are beautiful and the lacy flowers are so cool. And I just love the polka dots on the white paper!

Cheri D said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing it with us, you are very talented!

ajax said...

This is a beautiful card, but clean and simple, I don't think so. I love the design. The sweet birds and flowers are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!!!!!!! The colors are gorgeous.

Anne Harada said...

Beautifully done! Love the composition and colors. Bravo!!

Heather said...

That is one die I dont have, I need to add that to my wish list. Just love it.

Emily said...

Gorgeous card! Love the birds

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love these little birdies and the sweet way you've framed them here. The colors, the delicate touch of glitter...just perfection!

Lauren Collis said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous card! I love these little birds and the colors and flowers are delightful.

Shona Erlenborn said...

How gorgeous this is! Love the little birds in the windows, a beautiful and cheery card!

caroleanne said...

Hi Linda I love this collection, just gorjuss. x

Memaw said...

A very awesome looking card I just love it and don't you love those new tiny little baby flowers thank you for sharing your ideas and thank you for the opportunity to win

QueenGnome said...

Bold colored flowers embellishing this card are beautiful. The two birds are excellent for an anniversary card.

Martie Rollin said...

Love the flower shapes used on this brightly colored card...love that lace look!

multiplemary8 said...

Such a bright and cheerful card!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness!! This is an amazing card. I love everything about. Such beautiful flowers.

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

I so need to go shopping at Heartfelt Creations! I love the sweet lullaby collection and how you used it!!!

Cyndee Scholet said...

Just love those new flowers! So lacy! They are on my definite must buy list!

Judi said...

Very bright and cheery. I love what you did with the dies.

Unknown said...

Wow, amazing details. I don't want to know how much time and effort went into the card.

Debby said...

Such a sweet sweet card! Very nicely done...

Unknown said...

Love the colours you chose
Beautiful card so fresh and vibrant

jcobb said...

Beautiful! Just screams summertime!

Paula said...

what sweet birds. Love the card.

Rosy Newlun said...

Completely DARLING!!! Look at those two sweetheart birdies! And I'm in love with your shabby chic page ---yowwww!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Beautiful card and it doesn't look clean and simple. It looks very elegant and gorgeous. Very nice work.

Craftychris said...

This is just so gorgeous and the birds so sweet! I adore the colours and the flowers xx

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely and sweet, Linda! The colors couldn't be happier, could they? Love your flowers. hugs, de

Donna Ellis said...

How sweet your card is, Linda! It has been a while. I know you are geared up and selling Christmas trees - and the families are enjoying their tradition by visiting your farm. May your Christmas be lovely, and 2015 be especially kind to you and yours! hugs, de