HomeAwardsTutorialsDesign TeamsRecipes

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Heartfelt Creations December 2014 Alumni Blog Hop

Hello! I am so pleased that you stopped by today for the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop. When I think back over the year I realize that I  have so many things to be thankful for and one of them is you! How appropriate to make you a Thank You card.  I used  stamps, paper and die from the  Classic Sunflower Collection.








To be eligible for a $25.00 Heartfelt Creations Gift Certificate you must leave a comment on each participants blog.  A random winner will be announced on Saturday January 3, 2015.  The hop starts at 8 AM EST on Tuesday December 30, 2014 and ends at midnight EST Friday  January 2, 2015.

Below is a list of participants.  If you are following the hop in order you should have arrived here by
way of  Lisa G., then head to Gini   .


Participants:
Lee Ann
Amarilys
Caroline
Ujjwal
Vicki
Glenda
Emilia
Loretta
Lisa G.
Linda (you are here)
Gini
Giovanna
Sarah
Alissa
Lisa A.


Card base 5 x 7 Kraft card stock

Heartfelt Creations Products used:
HCDP1-247 Classic Sunflower Paper Collection 
HCPC-3630 Summer Day Cling Stamp Set
HCPC-3626 Classic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-753 Classic Sunflower Die
ANC851 Rock N' Roll Prills - Expresso Yourself


Spellbinders Paper Arts Products used:
IN-037 Celebration Two
S6-012 5 x 7 Mystical Embrace
S5-077 Labels Twenty-Five
S5-086 Bitty Blossoms
S2-002 Cattails
S6-001 5 x 7 Matting Basics A

All images were stamped with  Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink. All images were colored with Ranger Distress Inks and a water color brush. Color ready seam binding was dyed with Ranger Distress Inks and a bow was made using Craft-Dee BowZ.



Thank you for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon.




 

31 comments:

runzalot81 said...

Definitely my favorite so far today! Love the sunshiney colors and dimensional details!

Ujjwal said...

So much sunshine, what a gorgeous card with great composition! Love everything about it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such lovely layered, colored flowers! My dil would love with with the rooster on it :)

D.Ann C said...

Terrific!!

Glenda said...

Your card has made my day! It's rainy and dreary here and your card is just filled with sunshine. Gorgeous flowers and I love your rooster!

Mary said...

Beautiful layering on your card.

LorettaL said...

What a stunning scene! Gorgoeus!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your sunflowers look stunning
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Caroline D. said...

Your sunflowers and the little scene you made are gorgeous!

Margaret Ann Moffat said...

I love it, sunflowers always make me smile, have been holding onto this paperpad need to use it now

Kim Street said...

Oh my goodness, this is spectacular!! I love it.

purplemel said...

what a stunning card

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the layering and the fab rooster! Love it!!!

jcobb said...

Oh, wow! Now this one made me smile!

disneylisa said...

A very cheerful card.

Unknown said...

Love the autumnal colours

merrymstamper said...

So fun and makes my day shine brighter! I love the warmth and the layers of beautiful flowers!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Oh, this card is so beautiful! The colors, the flowers the stamps, the dies...gorgeous!

Nan0807 said...

Love sunflowers! A reLly nice thank you card.

Paula Calvanico said...

I love this, just beautiful :)

Paula

Jean Bullock said...

Fantastic layers and colors. I love the scene you created.

barbara macaskill said...

Gorgeous!! LOVE all the yellows and oranges!! TFS!

Judy Markowitz said...

I love the vibrance of this piece. Just beautiful. Thank you for posting.

bhappetat said...

Love how dimensional it is.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Linda, this is a stunning collage style card. I adore all of the layered elements; so much eye candy! Happy New Year!

Cathy Hanes said...

OMGoodness! That is wonderful!! I love how you added so much and it worked SO beautifully!! Thanks for sharing!!

Sandee B said...

Really beautiful card! I ordered the Sunkissed set and can't wait to play!

Sandee B said...

Really pretty card! I ordered the Sunkissed set and can't wait to play!

Chris W said...

Love these sunflowers! It's one of my favorite Heartfelt Creations collections! Very beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Like all the different dimensions

905lovestostamp said...

GORGEOUS CARD--as usual, Linda!!! You never fail to inspire me!!! I cannot express how much your artistry has touched my heart.

Blessings, Joanne