HomeAwardsTutorialsDesign TeamsRecipes

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th of July may we all Sparkle N Sprinkle!

 Hooray for the Red, White and Blue!  This is my creation for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Design Team Glitter Challenge. I  really love the energy this card gives me.  It makes me want to sing. This card was so fast and easy to make. You can find the fabulous detailed instructions here.  I used Sparkling Snow Glitter for the White, Fire Engine Red Glitter for the Red, Liberty Glitter for the Blue and AztecGold Glitter around the Star. The sentiment is from the stamp set Patriotic Icons.  I used a punch for the small  Stars and a  can't live without  Spellbinders Die  Stars S4-092.  Check out the Gold Detail Embossing Powder it is so fine line. Fellow Stampers I salute you.

1 comment:

Donna Ells said...

Wow! Both your glitter challenge cards are VERY sparkly! Thanks for sharing your inspirations!