HomeAwardsTutorialsDesign TeamsRecipes

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday Inspirations Makes My Life Good

Here is a happy card to share with you today.  I was really amazed at how many flowers I could make from three  passes in my Grand Calibur with Heartfelt Creations HCD 734 Sun Kissed Fleur Die. I was able to make the dahlia from last weeks post , a birthday card for my girlfriend Chickie which I will  post later and the card I have for today.



 Please stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog for  detailed instructions and more inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful. Love the vibrant colors.

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is beautiful Linda I love these flowers and die and just cant wait for mine to arrive so that I can start playing
jacqui x

craftieodmae said...

beautiful, love those flowers, so sunny and bright!

Donna Ellis said...

really pretty, Linda! Your sunshiny colors really do make it feel like your card is bringing sunshine into the world! hugs, de

Glenda said...

You definitely play well with color! This is just lovely!

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love the flowers with the water scene. Would never have thought to put the two together, but it looks lovely.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love the shape of this card! But that is just the beginning....the glorious bold flowers just invite me in to bask in the beauty of your colored scene....pure artistry!