HomeAwardsTutorialsDesign TeamsRecipes

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Wintery Wednesday Inspirations

I am home after a month away, two weeks to Alaska for vacation followed by two weeks in Wyoming for work.  It was a long time for me to go without crafting and I did miss it. I was right back into on Labor Day. 
The card I have for you today I made  before my month away it is a Wintery step card. You can find the lovely stamps and designer paper  at Heartfelt Creations.







It is that time again Heartfelt Creations is having a Design Team call. If you are  passionate about stamping and/or scrapbooking and love Heartfelt Creations products then check it out  click here for the details.

As always please stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog for detailed instructions on how to create this card and to see what the other designers have created this week.

Thanks for your time.

8 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is one gorgeous card! You perfectly captured the magic of a winter at dusk....one of my favorite times of day. You do such a wonderful job of creating mood in your cards...I always look forward to seeing what treat you have in store for us on any given day.

craftieodmae said...

Oh My Stars, now that is a WOWZERS card, gorgeous!!!!

Marisa Job said...

What a gorgeous card!!! Love it!!

Unknown said...

Wow...This card is a show stopper.

Glenda said...

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful! I need some new words...beautiful just doesn't seem like enough.

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is stunning Linda - no surprise. Love the step card wintery scene.

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

Welcome back home, Linder. It is hard to be away for that long, huh? Beautiful step card in blue and white. That back panel appears to be bigger than normal...is it? I especially love what you did with that stamp in the back.

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely, Linda! Such a pretty soft blue, and wonderful combination of images in this fold! hugs, de