HomeAwardsTutorialsDesign TeamsRecipes

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Heartfelt Creations....Friends never say goodbye!

Today is my last post for the Heartfelt Creations Design Team. It has been a wonderful year on my journey. Heartfelt Creations  stamps, dies, beautiful papers and designers have never failed to inspire me.  Today I have two cards for you, one from the Sweet Juliet Collection and one from a few of my favorites.



 When I get new stamps and dies I hold them at all different angles to see what I can see. Here a teacup is also a skirt or dress and a heart is also a bodice and look, a corner die is lace......




Please stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog for instructions and to see what the designers have for you.

Thank you so very much for your patronage.  As they say on the popular show, Duck Dynasty...she gone'



8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a pretty goodbye! I love the first gorgeous flowery creation - so beautiful and that bow is to die for. Then the dress form made from the die cuts - how clever! Will miss you so much over at the Heartfelt Creations Blog. Hope you'll still get a little blogging in - love all your ideas!

Marisa Job said...

Both cards are just beautiful!! You are very talented and creative!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

What AMAZING cards.

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

Well Linder, parting is such sweet sorrow. I will really miss seeing everything that you do with these wonderful products. As soon as I saw the post from Heartfelt, I knew that was your card!!! You have such a distinctive style. Your vibrant coloring and those prills are so gorgeous. And your creative touches like on the dress form card are truly unique. Love you, girlfriend.

Marjorie said...

These cards are beautiful! I hope that you continue posting. You inspire me.

Marjorie from TX

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Linda! It has been wonderful seeing your HC creations the past year. They have been very fortunate to enjoy your beautiful cards and tags. These are really pretty - I especially like the new stamps in the first one - beautiful! hugs, de

Liz said...

Wow stunning! I just love your work. Hugs xx

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!