HomeAwardsTutorialsDesign TeamsRecipes

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Art Papers Online Postcard Swap

I participated in a Postcard Swap held by Art Papers Online. I have been fortunate to have visited Venice, Italy  twice, both times unforgettable. Here is my postcard with the highlights.... a Venetian Mask, the Grand Canal, Murano Glass, Gondola's,  Gondoliers and  Saint Mark's Square.

 Stamped with distress ink.









 I  painted Verde Gris Perfect Glaze on the front of the postcard  then let dry. Adhered picture of the Grand Canal after I painted it with PPA and added Mica and Crystal Effects.  I used a stencil and Light 101 Artist Cement  to add my butterfly's then painted with Mica Color.  I cut out the Venetian Mask with a Spellbinders die and  coated with Duo then when tacky covered with Gliden Glitz. I  made flowers and added Prills with PPA Gloss. I used the gold from the Mica Color to paint gold around the edges.


Art Papers Online products used: Post Card, Duo, PPA - gloss, Mini Prills – Lettuce Entertain You and You Had Me At Yellow, Mica D’Lights, Crystal EffectsLight 101 Artist Cement, Gilden Glitz, Mica Color -  Metallic, Perfect Glaze – Verde Gris

Distress Inks – peacock feathers, picked raspberry, spun sugar, milled lavender, dusty concord, tumbled glass, tea dye, vintage photo, gathered twigs

Spellbinders – S5-086 Bitty Blossoms, S5-118 Venetian Accents,  S5-119 Venetian Motifs

Thank you for stopping by.



 

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous Linda. Love the distressed back to the postcard too. The embellishments and photo are all terrific with the added bling!

craftieodmae said...

that is a gorgeous work of art!!!

Marisa Job said...

What a beautiful project!! Happy New Year!!