HomeAwardsTutorialsDesign TeamsRecipes

Saturday, January 12, 2013

January Birthday

Here is a card I made for all my friends  who have a January Birthday.  I  made a few more friends this month as I was at a weekend crop and a  fellow scrapper asked me if I had an extra one; "I sure would like one for my mothers birthday."  I know those who know me well; know I can not say "NO". I simply made another. When I use up supplies I get to buy more so...it is all good.









If you have males at your house or anyone else who is anti-glitter then you really need to get  Crystal Effects it  adds  a beautiful shimmer without  glittering your men. Look at the wings on the Butterfly  how shimmery they are. One coat of  Perfect Paper Adhesive and sprinkle on the Crystal Effects. That is how we do it!  The body of the Butterfly is Prills also a product of US Artquest.

Have a nice weekend!





3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous as always Linda! Love the background papers and all your little handmade embellishments.

Donna Ellis said...

Linda Linda LInda! How do you DO it every single time! I LOVE this card! When you distress your background layers, do you moisten the CS first? The layers look amazing. And a touch of elegance with the gold EP. And the awesomeness in general with the spectacular colors, layers, details, elements -- SIGH -- the glitters and textures - amazing card, dear friend.

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

I am more awe-struck. Is this type card called collage? If so, I cannot do it and I am soooo jealous of your talent. IF we EVER get together, maybe you can coach me? I would love to learn at the foot of the master. Beautiful is the only word for this one.